|High-performance||Powered by a Via C7 Eden processor for excellent performance and low energy usage|
|Fast and secure||Features incredibly fast Dell Wyse ThinOS, for environments in which security is critical|
|Well-connected||Supports fixed and wireless networking, serial, video, sound and smart card connectivity|
|Flexible mounting||Mount horizontally or vertically on or under your desk, on the wall or behind your display|
|Easy-to-manage||Hands-off management or optional Dell Wyse Device Manager simplifies provisioning and updates|
|Green||Draws between 13 to 15 Watts of power in a typical configuration, reducing costs and carbon emissions|
|Rich user experience||Full support for Dell Wyse TCX suite to enhance audio, video and multimedia|
Dell Wyse V10LE
Experience no-compromise computing! Compact yet expandable, the Dell Wyse V10LE offers market-leading speed and security, and adapts with ease to ever-changing desktop environments. Built-in Dell Wyse ThinOS provides incredibly fast booting and easy management—an ideal combination for environments in which security is critical. There’s no attack surface to put your data at risk. Easily expand functionality with an optional PC-Card expansion slot and built-in support for dual video. Driven by an energy-saving Via C7 Eden processor, the V10LE delivers an outstanding user experience, along with versatile mounting options to help you save space on your busy desktop.
- Standard: Dell E series E1913 19" monitor
- Advanced: Dell E series E2213 22" monitor
- Premium: Dell Professional P2412H 24" monitor
- Fact sheet
Dell Wyse cloud client device management
The Dell Wyse portfolio of intelligent management software provides the broadest range of client management capabilities.
Dell Wyse ThinOS 7.1
Dell Wyse ThinOS is the most secure, management-free solution for cloud and virtual computing environments with built-in support for Microsoft, Citrix, VMware and other vendors.
- Solution briefs
Dell Wyse Zero™ and ThinOS™
Maximum security and ease of management for IT.
Dell Wyse security solutions
Finally – desktop security made easy. Protect user and enterprise data with Dell Wyse cloud client computing.
- Dell Wyse software
Dell Wyse Cloud Client Manager
Simple, secure, cloud-based management for today’s dynamic IT environments to enable and securely manage user access to corporate applications and content from a wide range of devices, including smartphones, tablets, thin clients, and zero clients.
Dell Wyse Device Manager (WDM)
Easily manage thin clients throughout your small organization or global enterprise, regardless of their location.
- Dell Wyse firmware
Dell Wyse ThinOS™
Dell Wyse ThinOS is the optimized, management-free solution for virtual desktop environments.
Dell Wyse and thin client software licensing and maintenance options
Dell Wyse thin client software maintenance is required to be eligible to receive new versions of thin client software and subsequent releases of corresponding documentation and tools. Use of this software on more than one device requires that you first purchase from Dell Wyse additional copies of, or licenses to, the software.
|Operating System:||Dell Wyse ThinOS™|
|Processor:||Via C7 Eden - 1.2 GHz|
|Memory:||128 MB Flash / 512 MB RAM DDR2|
|I/O peripheral support:||• One DVI-I port
• One DVI-I port to VGA (DB-15) adapter
• Dual-video support with optional DVI-I to DVI-D plus VGA-monitor splitter cable (sold separately)
• One serial port
• One parallel port
• Three USB 2.0 ports (1 on front, 2 on back)
• Optional internal Smart Card reader
|Networking:||• 10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
• Optional 802.11 b/g internal wireless (single antenna)
• Security compliance: Security protocols supported for both wireless and 802.1x network based authentication:
• EAP-TLS; EAP-LEAP; EAP-PEAP, EAP-MSCHAPv2, EAP-GTC;
• WEP; WPA Personal; WPA2 Personal; WPA Enterprise; WPA2 Enterprise
|Display:||• VESA monitor support with Display Data Control (DDC) for automatic setting of resolution and refresh rate
• Single: up to 1920x1200@60Hz; color depth: 32 bpp
• Dual: up to 1280x1024@60Hz; color depth: 32 bpp
• Dual monitors support high-resolution displays.
• Dual monitors require optional monitor splitter cable (sold separately).
• Dual displays with the optional splitter cable provides 1 digital display and 1 analog display.
|Audio:||• Output: 1/8-inch mini jack, full 16-bit stereo, 48 KHz sample rate
• Input: 1/8-inch mini jack, 8-bit microphone
|Included:||• Enhanced PS/2 keyboard with PS/2 mouse port and Windows keys
• PS/2 optical mouse
|Power:||Worldwide auto-sensing 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||13.2 watts (average)|
|Dimensions:||• Height: 7.9 in (201 mm)
• Width: 1.8 in (46 mm)
• Depth: 7.1 in (180 mm)
• Weight: 2.87 lbs (1.3 kg)
|Shipping Weight:||8 lbs (3.6 kg)|
|Mountings:||• Vertical foot
• Optional horizontal feet
• Optional VESA mounting bracket
|Temperature Range:||• Horizontal position: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
• Vertical position, power button up: 50° to 104° F (10° to 40° C)
• Storage: 14° to 140° F (-10° to 60° C)
|Humidity:||• 20% to 80% condensing
• 10% to 95% non-condensing
|Security:||Built-in Kensington security slot (cable sold separately)|
|Safety Certifications:||• Ergonomics: German EKI-ITB 2000, ISO 9241-3/-8
• Safety: cULus 60950, TÜV-GS, EN 60950
• RF Interference: FCC Class B, CE, VCCI, C-Tick
• Environmental: WEEE, RoHS Compliant
• Energy Star® compliant
|Warranty:||• Three-year limited hardware warranty.
• Optional WyseChoice extensions and upgrades at www.wyse.com/warranties.
|V10LE with 802.11 b/g internal wireless||128MB||512MB||902178-61L|
|V10LE with internal smart card reader||128MB||512MB||902178-31L|