|High-performance||Powered by a VIA ULV 1GHz processor for super fast start-up; advanced hardware graphics accelerator|
|Fast and secure||Features incredibly fast Dell Wyse ThinOS, for environments in which security is critical|
|Flexible mounting||Mount horizontally or vertically on or under your desk, on the wall or behind your display|
|Green||EPEAT® Silver listed: uses less than 7 watts of power in full operation for cooler work environments and energy savings|
|Rich user interface||Full support for Dell Wyse TCX suite to enhance audio, video and multimedia|
Dell Wyse C10LE
Access highly productive, fully functional virtual desktops with the compact Dell Wyse C10LE thin client. Providing an exceptional user experience, the C10LE features incredibly fast Dell Wyse ThinOS, for environments in which security is critical—there’s no attack surface to put your data at risk. Boot up in just seconds and log in securely to the network. Flexible mounting options let you position the C10LE vertically or horizontally on your desk, on the wall or behind your display. Using under 7 watts of power in full operation, the C10LE creates very little heat for a greener, more comfortable working environment.
Recommended Dell monitors
- Standard: Dell E series E1913 19" monitor
- Advanced: Dell E series E2213 22" monitor
- Premium: Dell Professional P2412H 24" monitor
- Fact sheets
Dell Wyse cloud client device management
The Dell Wyse portfolio of intelligent management software provides the broadest range of client management capabilities.
Dell Wyse ThinOS
Dell Wyse ThinOS is the most secure, management-free solution for cloud and virtual computing environments with built-in support for Microsoft, Citrix, VMware and other vendors.
- Solution briefs
Dell Wyse Zero™ and ThinOS™
Maximum security and ease of management for IT.
Dell Wyse security solutions
Finally – desktop security made easy. Protect user and enterprise data with Dell Wyse cloud client computing.
- Dell Wyse software
Dell Wyse Cloud Client Manager
Simple, secure, cloud-based management for today’s dynamic IT environments to enable and securely manage user access to corporate applications and content from a wide range of devices, including smartphones, tablets, thin clients, and zero clients.
Dell Wyse Device Manager (WDM)
Easily manage thin clients throughout your small organization or global enterprise, regardless of their location.
- Dell Wyse firmware
Dell Wyse ThinOS™
Dell Wyse ThinOS is the optimized, management-free solution for virtual desktop environments.
Dell Wyse and thin client software licensing and maintenance options
Dell Wyse thin client software maintenance is required to be eligible to receive new versions of thin client software and subsequent releases of corresponding documentation and tools. Use of this software on more than one device requires that you first purchase from Dell Wyse additional copies of, or licenses to, the software.
|Operating System:||Dell Wyse ThinOS™|
|Processor:||VIA Eden 1 GHz|
|Memory:||128 MB Flash / 512 MB RAM DDR2|
|I/O peripheral support:||• One DVI-I port, DVI to VGA (DB-15) adapter included
• Dual-video support with optional DVI-I to DVI-D plus VGA-monitor splitter cable (sold separately)
• Four USB 2.0 ports (2 on front, 2 on back)
• Two PS/2 ports
|Networking:||• 10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
• Optional internal wireless 802.11 b/g/n (single antenna) or
• Optional 802.11 a/b/g/n internal wireless (dual-band, dual antenna; 2 front USB ports and no rear USB ports).
• Security compliance: Security protocols supported for both wireless and 802.1x network based authentication:
• EAP-TLS; EAP-LEAP; EAP-PEAP, EAP-MSCHAPv2, EAP-GTC;
• WEP; WPA Personal; WPA2 Personal; WPA Enterprise; WPA2 Enterprise
|Display:||• VESA monitor support with Display Data Control (DDC) for automatic setting of resolution and refresh rate
• Single: up to 1920x1200@60Hz; color depth: 8, 15, 16, 24 or 32 bpp
• Dual: up to 1920x1200@60Hz; color depth: 8, 15, 16, 24 or 32 bpp
• Dual monitors support high-resolution displays.
• Dual monitors require optional monitor splitter cable (sold separately).
• Dual displays with the optional splitter cable provides 1 digital display and 1 analog display.
|Audio:||• Output: 1/8-inch mini jack, full 16-bit stereo, 48KHz sample rate
• Input: 1/8-inch mini jack, 8-bit microphone
|Included:||• Enhanced PS/2 keyboard with Windows keys (104 keys)
• PS/2 optical mouse
|Power:||• Worldwide auto-sensing 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
• Energy Star V.5.0 compliant power supply
|Power consumption:||Under 7 watts (average)|
|Dimensions:||• Height: 1.38 in (34 mm)
• Width: 6.94 in (177 mm)
• Depth: 4.75 in (121 mm)
• Weight: 1.34 lbs (610 g)
|Shipping Weight:||6 lbs (2.7 kg)|
|Mountings:||• Horizontal feet
• Optional VESA mounting bracket
|Temperature Range:||• Horizontal position: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
• Vertical position, power button up: 50° to 104° F (10° to 40° C)
• Storage: 14° to 140° F (-10° to 60° C)
|Humidity:||• 20% to 80% condensing
• 10% to 95% non-condensing
|Security:||Built-in Kensington security slot (cable sold separately)|
|Safety Certifications:||• Ergonomics: German EKI-ITB 2000, ISO 9241-3/-8
• Safety: cULus 60950, TÜV-GS, EN 60950
• RF Interference: FCC Class B, CE, VCCI, C-Tick
• Environmental: WEEE, RoHS Compliant
• Energy Star® compliant, EPEAT Silver
|Warranty:||• Three-year limited hardware warranty.
• Optional WyseChoice extensions and upgrades at www.wyse.com/warranties.
|Dell Wyse C10LE||128 MB||512 MB||902175-01L|
|Dell Wyse C10LE with internal wireless 802.11 b/g/n||128 MB||512 MB||902174-01L|
|Dell Wyse C10LE with Internal Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4 & 5 GHz Band, Dual Antenna, Dual Radio (2 USB ports)||128 MB||512 MB||902175-91L|